Sunday, January 29, 2012

Who likes school?

I know I sure dont! Especially when they give me gobs of homework that I just do not want to do!! Hence the reason why I havent been on lately, sorry. Tipsy has been her typical self... she rages around the apartment to let me know it is time to strap on the harness and go run around the grass areas. Last time we went to my farm unit of my school. They have a giant grass parking lot and I just let Tipsy run like the wind till she passed out in the dirt. She was a nice brown color for some time. Before I left, the equine manager stopped me and wondered if I wouldnt mind showing Tipsy to some of the women at the front office... oh of course not! As Tipsy was half passed out in my arms from running around for half an hour, the middle aged women were gawking over how cute and well behaved Tipsy was. Asked questions like where does she live, is she trained, whats her personality like, how old is she, how big will she get, all sorts of stuff. She truly brings out the happiness in people. Anyways, I was just here to write a quick one but now I am back off to writing a paper for my Japanese class, oh yea, that I am so not looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment