Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

So its been a while I know, but its family time so its hard to sit down, think, and type something witty.
Yesterday was pretty fun. I was on bunny duty making sure that Tipsy wasnt going to eat and destroy my sisters Dwarf Natal Plums (plus, I wasnt sure if they were safe for her to eat, but then Binky Bunny.com saved me and told me it was ok). So every time I walked away for a couple seconds, there was Tipsy, zooming for the plum plants. Every once in a while, she would also mow down the chickens to the dirt pile and lay there in the cold dirt while the chickens look on at the horrible mean white lump that just rid them of their prized dirt plot. When I brought her back home to her kennel, she took two steps from the traveling crate and plopped in the kennel to snooze. I would be tired from digging a hole to China and zooming across a whole yard!
For the remainder of the days spent, Tipsy gets a playpen in the bathroom I made. I felt bad because I couldnt let her out and alone in my room or else she will eat the carpet and the cords and I didnt want to close her off in the bathroom with the door, so I found a baby gate so that the door can always be open and she can always be a part of the family, without damaging the house! So while we made cookies for the holidays, Tipsy got to look on and smell the goodness. She also got new toys from . They have a retail store near where I live! It is filled with rescued rabbits in the back area!!! And there are so many toys its unbelievable! Tipsy would never get bored. Their toy selection is perfect. They have ones for eating, shredding, destroying, pushing, rolling, holding, etc... they are great! And the people are sooooo helpful and nice. Going there every time I come home. But her playpen is fully equipped with toys and she has a great time in there. Better get moving on, heading out to the feed store to get dog food and chicken feed!


No comments:

Post a Comment