Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time Well Spent

Well, the vacation is almost over. Tipsy seemed like she had a lot of fun, especially with Pearl, and also terrorizing the chickens... I swear, I think she does it because she can. She loves the power. It is about time to leave too. Tipsy has figured out she can jump over the baby gate that keeps her in her playpen. She has tasted the outside world and wants more, glutenous little pig! So I blocked her with these cute little metal high chairs and they have these farm designs and open spaces on the backs. Sure enough, she figured out she can jump on the gate and slip through the open spaces. What a smarty pants!!! Not only were the New Zealands bred for meat and fur but I think they might have accidentally bred genius in there too! Also, the other night, I caught the cutest moment on my awful camera. Tipsy jumped on my bed to where Pearl was and nestled right under her and almost demanded to be licked by her and all Pearl did was look down and stare at her like, "What do you expect from me?" It was the funniest and cutest picture I ever did see, even if the quality of the picture was absolute trash haha.
So anyways, I know I am jumping from one to the other, but lately, Tipsy's morning goes as such. Wake up slave but digging at the plastic bottom, eat breakfast, get to go outside to harass the chickens, binky here, binky there, eat their food and get in trouble, dig some holes, eat some roots, binky some more, zoom into the chickens, get muddy, get back into the playpen, and sleep for the rest of the afternoon. She is a doll!
So here are some pictures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment