Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh no...

So tonight just scared the crap out of me... my little Tipsy was playing around my room and there was a water bottle on the top of my desk, it has a rather heavy top on it. She was doing her little binkies around my room and she popped into the desk and caused the water bottle to tumble down onto her little head. She stopped there and looked around, seemed ok. But then a few seconds later, she started looking up, down, and around, continuously... up, down, around, up down, around, like she was following a bird flying in circles. Thats when I knew she was hit pretty bad. So I go to hold her and see that she is alright, and she is hopping disoriented like. I grab her and hold her still and wait a few minutes just to make sure she is alright. I let her go to see if she hops fine, which she was, and I even gave her some lettuce which she ate readily... and in a matter of minutes she is back to herself. I was scared to death, I didnt know what to do!!! I figure she is alright and does not need to see a vet, its been many hours since her little bump and she has been acting completely normal... sleeping, eating, drinking, binkying, chewing :-\ and jumping up on my chest while I nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment