Friday, November 18, 2011

And a goodmorning to you too.

Kind of? So I am not feeling so well today, so I expect to sleep in a little and chill. Not in Tipsy's case. I let her out and its a no hold spar. She is racing around my room digging her nails into the carpet for maximum grip as she whips around the turns, knocking into her ceramic bowl forcing the contents to fly. And then theres me. I am the next target. She jumps on my bed... not daintily by any means. And she scrambles to my head and sits on my hair. Then she proceeds to lick my head and sniff my forehead with her wet chin (she drank water to hydrate herself to go on with this little shenanigan) and then she jumps off with feet in my face. She repeats this a good 5 times. What I would give to have that energy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment