Monday, March 12, 2012

EEK!

Ok I am sorry, it's all my bad. I have been such a bad blogger. School has been quite a load on my shoulders and sometimes it takes me away from realities and pleasure in life but luckily, Tipsy is not one a victim of the school sanity massacre.

Anyways,
It is Spring Break and I am in Orange, CA with my boyfriend and Tipsy is MIA. Because my parents are accountants, tax season is nearing its end and that means, it is gaining speed. So my parents did not want to watch her which is totally understandable. Tipsy needs full attention and I want her to have the exercise and love she deserves. So where is she? A wonderful bunny place called Tranquility Trail Animal Sanctuary. After driving from Tucson to Phoenix, we arrived at the bunny rescue, which offers bunny sitting at extremely affordable prices, and I dropped her off with her cottage, tunnels, food, toys, everything! It was just very strange seeing her there with so many bunnies around (of course they had their own x-pen). But there were 3 other buns in there with her and I dont think she has seen another bun since I have gotten her! She did not seem phased or interested at all, just wanted to explore her new place! Every 3 days, volunteers come to feed the rescue buns and visiting buns some vegies and treats. They get groomed and pets all for free by the loving bunny smart staff! I feel a lot better knowing that she is in good hands, not that my parents would not give her love and attention, but during stressful tax season times, Tipsy needs extra attention!

To my followers (hooray I have followers!)
Visit the website! They also have an online store
http://www.tranquilitytrail.org/
http://www.thebunnybasics.com/
All merchandise bought go straight to the rescue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment