Monday, February 6, 2012

Rabbit Dreams

I would love to think that there are people in my university that love bunnies as much as I do. So I thought, I could always join the House Rabbit Society and find a chapter here in Arizona, but it would be nice to see if there are people my age who have bunnies. I have not come across anyone yet and it is quite saddening. I would love to make a club at my university about rabbits and educate everyone about the joys of owning a rabbit and what it takes to properly care for one, but I am afraid not many people would join. But oh well, I guess I could dream. I was thinking of some day retiring and having a rabbit shop where ever I live and sell rabbit supplies cause I can never find any stores that specialize in rabbit safe toys, treats, houses, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment