Saturday, December 10, 2011

MADNESS!




It has been utter chaos here. Tipsy has reached the 6 month mark and that means... sexual maturity. She has been a holy terror!!! She is non stop on the go, destroying, running, digging, humping, grunting, smacking, hissy fitting, just being a typical hormonal female! So come Monday, this Monday, this soon, she is getting spayed... THANK GOODNESS! I dont think I can handle a crazed Tipsy any more. Not quite sure she can handle me either. I yell no! all too often at her and clap my hands. I dont think she likes me when I do that cause now she just ignores me. She is still adorable, but not when she is tearing up my apartment nibble by nibble. I can only imagine what she is going to be like a week after her spay. I hear rumors of peoples rabbits hitting their peak of hormones after they get spayed/neutered, and I am going to feel really bad for my parents because they are going to watch her for a weekend while I am gone with my sisters in Los Angeles. Exactly a week after her spay. Oh boy. Going to be interesting to hear if my rabbit is still in one piece. Anyways it is really late, just got finished with a holiday party and made my first ever homemade egg nog with whiskey and it was the party favorite! 3 servings worth gone! That was basically 28 cups worth for 7 people!!! Quite popular I must say. Till we meet again... Oh and I will write more as my finals are over and my life can begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment