Sunday, May 6, 2012

FINALS!!!!


Oh May. The season of finals. This is what I should look like when the week of finals rolls around, but this is what I actually feel like...


And as such, with Finals spirit, I try to distract myself during break time from studying with some bunny sessions. Yes, I do actually study. But I do get some lax time in or I get too stressed. So, I have decided to teach Tipsy some tricks! I bought some new papaya treats and I cut each little square up in little tiny pieces so she doesnt eat an entire cube. Her first trick is to turn in a circle!! So far, so good, but I have to still make her follow my hand, but you know thats fine we'll get the hang of it. She is too cute. I'll keep an update of her tricks! Not my studying, thats boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment